Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 13 November 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦39th India International Trade Fair 2019 to begin
- The theme for the 39th edition of the fair (November 14-27, 2019) is ‘Ease of Doing Business’ inspired by India’s unique achievement of rising to 63rd rank on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Index.
- The fair will be inaugurated by Minister of Micro, Small and Midium Enterprises (MSME) Nitin Gadkari.
- Several countries, including Australia, Iran, UK and Vietnam, will participate in the 14-day India International Trade Fair 2019 beginning in New Delhi.
♦Office Of Chief Justice Comes Under RTI Act
- The Chief Justice of India is a public authority and his office comes under the Right to Information (RTI) Act, the Supreme Court ruled today in a landmark judgment, emphasizing that “in a constitutional democracy, judges can’t be above the law”.
- Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi and three future Chief Justices were part of the constitution bench that agreed that transparency and accountability go hand-in-hand. The judges reaffirmed a 2010 Delhi High Court judgment and dismissed appeals by the Secretary General and Central Public Information Officer of the Supreme Court.
♦India To Host Shanghai Summit’s Heads Of Government Council Meet In 2020
- India will host the 19th council of heads of government of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation in 2020, the first such high level meeting of the eight-member grouping to be organised by New Delhi.
- The SCO is a China-led eight-member economic and security bloc in which India and Pakistan were admitted as full members in 2017. Its founding members included China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
Note: About SCO
- Headquarters: Beijing, China
- Secretary General: Vladimir Norov
- Founded: 26 April 1996
- Founders: China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan
♦Sishu Suraksha App to be launched in Assam
- Assam State Commission for Protection of Child Rights is coming up with a mobile application, named ‘Sishu Suraksha’ which will be launched on 14th November on the occasion of children’s Day by Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal.
- The app can be used by anyone in the state of Assam to lodge a complaint which will be directly registered at ASCPCR.
Note: About Assam
- Capital: Dispur
- Chief minister: Sarbananda Sonowal
- Governor: Jagdish Mukhi
♦Environment Ministry begins its “Swachh-Nirmal Tat Abhiyan”
- Environment Ministry began with its cleanliness cum awareness drive in 50 beaches under a campaign called “Swachh-Nirmal Tat Abhiyan”.
- The drive began from November 11 and will continue till November 17. Beaches in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Daman and Diu, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Karnataka and Kerala have been identified for the campaign after consultation with the state governments.
International (Current Affairs)
♦PM Narendra Modi reaches Brazil to attend 11th BRICS Summit
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached Brasilia on a 2 day visit to attend the 11th BRICS Summit.
- Huge business delegations from all the BRICS countries are participating in the Business forum. During the summit, the leaders will discuss intra group cooperation for the economic development of BRICS societies. Economic growth and innovative future for BRICS economies is the theme for this year’s Summit.
Banking and Financial
♦Japan’s Nomura predicts 4.9% from 5.7 percent India GDP growth
- Nomura has projected September quarter GDP growth to decelerate to 4.2% from 5% in the June quarter of FY20. The brokerage last week cut its overall GDP growth forecast for FY20 to 4.9% from 5.7% estimated earlier, the lowest so far among forecasting agencies.
♦Ficci signs Fintech MoU with Singapore
- Industry body Ficci on 11th November signed an agreement with Singapore Fintech Association (SFA) to boost cooperation for development of financial technology industry in India and the southeast Asian country.
- The FICCI-SFA MoU is a partnership agreement to share information about fintech and collaborate on mutually beneficial initiatives that will further development of fintech industry in both the countries.
♦Prakash Javadekar takes charge as Union Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
- Prakash Javadekar on 13th November took charge as the Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, two days after Shiv Sena leader Arvind Sawant resigned from the Union Cabinet.
- Javadekar also holds information & broadcasting, and environment, forest and climate change portfolios.
♦13th November: World Kindness Day
- Every year, November 13 is celebrated as World Kindness Day. Celebrating this day is an attempt to make the world a better place with acts of kindness and pledging good deeds.
- World Kindness Day was first celebrated in 1998 by The World Kindness Movement. This is an organisation formed at a 1997 Tokyo conference by the like-minded kindness organisations from around the world.
- Theme 2019: Empathy, encouraging people across the globe to better understand “the pains of others” and touch their lives “positively”.
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|