Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 15 November 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Andhra Pradesh CM Launches ‘Nadu-Nedu’ Programme
- Turning a new leaf in education sector, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launches the Nadu-Nedu Programme.
- Aims: Transforming government schools into vibrant and competitive institutions and said his government will overcome all the challenges and clear every hurdle as the goal is to meet the requirement of what the fast-changing technology in the world expects from youth ten years from now.
- The scheme will be implemented in 15,715 schools in the first phase and will cover all schools in three years’ time with a budget of Rs 12,000 crores. For the first year in the first phase, Rs 3,500 crores will be spent for infrastructure development.
Note: About Andhra Pradesh
- Capitals: Hyderabad, Amaravati
- Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
♦India ranked 78th in the Global Bribery Risk Index
- India ranked 78th in the Global Bribery Risk Index out of 178 countries. The index was released by Trace Bribery Risk Matrix. India scored with a total risk score of 48. TRACE provides a score from 1 to 100 to each country for each domain. If a country gets a higher score it means it is at a higher risk of business bribery.
- The Matrix identified as the country with the highest risk in terms of bribery threats in South Asia. Bangladesh scored 72 out of 100 in 2019, which is two points higher than its score in 2018. The global average score is 51.
Banking and Financial
♦CCI approves merger of the BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund
- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the merger of the BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund, under the Competition Act, 2002.
- BNPP AMC is the dedicated AMC for BNPP Mutual Fund and acts as the investment manager of BNPP Mutual Fund. BNPP AMC is also a registered as portfolio manager under Sebi Regulations. It provides portfolio management services and advisory activities. BNPP TC is the trustee company of BNPP Mutual Fund.
♦Indo French Collaboration, Largest FDI Project of Indian Railways
- Indian Railways has entered into Procurement cum Maintenance Agreement with Madhepura Electric Locomotive Pvt. Ltd. (MELPL), a joint venture of Indian Railways and M/s Alstom. As part of largest Foreign Direct Investment project of Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways and Alstom came together in 2015 to transform the heavy freight transportation landscape of the country. A landmark agreement worth 3.5 billion Euro was signed to manufacture 800 electric locomotives for freight service and its associated maintenance.
♦Indian Scientist Wins ‘BRICS-Young Innovator Prize’ Worth Rs. 18 Lakh
- Bihar boy Ravi Prakash won the BRICS Young Innovator Prize, carrying $25,000 (equivalent to Rs. 18 lakh) as the first prize, in the fourth BRICS-Young Scientist Forum (YSF) – 2019 held from November 6 to 8 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The Prize was awarded to Ravi Prakash, PhD scholar of ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Bangalore.
- Reason: Great socio-economic importance for all the developing countries by preserving quality and safety of milk just after production,” while adding “This innovation will add the value in farmer’s kitty”.
- Mr. Prakash, who hails from the West Champaran District of Bihar was a part of a 21-member delegation, deputed by the DST, India for BRICS-YSF 2019.
♦India set to host 2019 World Kabaddi Cup from December 1 to 9
- The 2019 World Kabaddi Cup will take place from December 1 to 9 and will be organised by the Punjab government.
- Nine teams — India, USA, Australia, England, Sri Lanka, Kenya, New Zealand, Pakistan and Canada — are expected to take part in the tournament.
- Sodhi, however, informed that Pakistan and Canada are yet to get clearance from the Indian government.
♦India-US tri-services exercise ‘Tiger Triumph’ to begin in Vizag on Nov 13
- The maiden India-US joint tri-services Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise named ‘Tiger Triumph’ is scheduled to begin at Visakhapatnam from November 13.
- In consonance with the growing partnership between India and the US, Tiger Triumph is scheduled on the Eastern seaboard from November 13 to 21, 2019.
- Indian Navy, Army and the Indian Air Force have been deployed for the exercise.
♦Marathi singer Geeta Mali passes away in a road accident
- Geeta Mali, a playback singer who had sung for some Marathi films died in an accident on Mumbai-Agra highway in Thane district.
- Geeta had sung songs for a few Marathi films and also cut her own music albums.
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|