Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 25 October 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦ Brazil announce visa-free entry for Indian travellers
- Brazil is working to implement a policy to facilitate faster entry for Indian travellers into the country, the Embassy of Brazil confirmed.
- South American country intended to allow Indian travellers to visit without a visa.
- Aims: Boost people-to-people contact between the two countries and increase foreign investment into Brazil.
Note: About Brazil
- President: Jair Bolsonaro
- Capital: Brasilia
- Currency: Brazilian real
♦ Railway launches One Touch ATVM for buying tickets easily
- Indian Railways has launched ‘One-touch ATVM’ at 42 suburban stations of Central Railway to offer fast ticketing to millions of commuters over Mumbai Suburban Network. Railway passenger can avail the service of this new machine at 42 suburban stations.
- The new machine is loaded with the user-friendly and uncomplicated procedure which will greatly ease the load on ticketing system.
Banking and Financial
♦ Mahindra to fully acquire France-based Peugeot Motocycles
- Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) its subsidiary Mahindra Two Wheelers Europe will fully acquire France-based Peugeot Motocycles (PMTC) for an undisclosed amount.
- This reaffirms the commitment of the Mahindra Group to the future growth of Peugeot Motocycles.
♦ Fitch Rating slashes India’s GDP growth forecast to 5.5% for FY20
- These estimates assume that the sluggish pace of lending is maintained throughout the year, according to Fitch Rating.
- Expect economic growth (in India) to be 5 per cent in 2019-20, before picking up to 6.2 per cent in 2020-21 and 6.7 per cent in 2021-22.
♦ Girish Chandra Murmu appointed Lt. Governor of Jammu & Kashmir, Satya Pal Malik moved to Goa
- IAS officers Girish Chandra Murmu and K. Mathur have been appointed the new Lt. Governors of Jammu-Kashmir and Ladakh respectively.
- The two Union Territories will come into existence on October 31.
- The incumbent governor of the State, Satya Pal Malik, has been moved to Goa. S. Sreedharan Pillai has been appointed as Governor of Mizoram.
♦ Bumrah, Mandhana win Wisden India Almanack Cricketer of the Year award
- Premier fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah and batswoman Smriti Mandhana are the two Indian names among the five winners of the prestigious Wisden India Almanack Cricketer of the Year award.
- The other winners from Asia are Pakistan batsman Fakhar Zaman, Sri Lankan batsman Dimuth Karunaratne and Afghanistan leg-spinner Rashid Khan.
- Mandhana is the third woman to be named ‘Cricketer of the Year’, after Mithali Raj and Deepti Sharma.
♦ Karnataka beat Tamil Nadu in rain-shortened Vijay Hazare Trophy final
- Karnataka’s stars aligned for them in the Vijay Hazare Trophy final in Bengaluru on Friday, as they beat Tamil Nadu by 60 runs (VJD method) to claim their fourth title.
- They had been champions in 2014, 2015 and 2018 as well.
Note About: Vijay Hazare Trophy
- First edition:2002–03
- Latest edition:2018-19
- Number of teams:38
- Current champion: Karnataka (4 titles)
- Most successful: Tamil Nadu (5 titles)
♦ India drop two spots to 106th in FIFA rankings
- The Indian football team dropped two places to 106th position in the latest FIFA rankings. The downward slid came following the Blue Tigers’ 1-1 draw against lower-ranked Bangladesh in the FIFA World Cup qualifier earlier this month.
- Belgium has managed to hold on to the top spot, followed by France and Brazil.
Note: About FIFA
- President: Gianni Infantino
- Headquarters: Zürich, Switzerland
- Founded at: Paris, France
- Founded: 21 May 1904,
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|