Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 31st August & 1st September 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦ Special Tiger Force for Corbett Reserve set up by Uttarakhand government
- The Uttarakhand government has decided to form a Special Tiger Force for Corbett Tiger Reserve.
- Which will help serve as the much needed second layer of protection for the big cat.
- Note: About Uttarakhand
- Capital: Dehradun
- Chief minister: Trivendra Singh Rawat
- Governor- Baby Rani Maurya
♦ India 9th on happiness index among 28 nations: “Global Happiness Survey”
- A new survey said on 31 August, India ranked ninth on happiness index among 28 global markets.
- Personal safety and security, friends and feeling in control of life were other top determinants for Indians to stay happy, said the “Global Happiness Survey” from market research firm Ipsos.
|Australia and Canada (Rank-1)||86%|
|Great Britain (Rank-3)||82%|
|United States (Rank-5)||79%|
|Russia (Rank- 28)|
♦ MeitY and Google tie up to Build for Digital India
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and Google signed a statement of intent to roll-out ‘Build for Digital India’, a programme.
- Benefit: Applicants will take part in online and offline learning opportunities on key technologies such as machine learning, cloud and android. These will be offered through Google’s Developer Student Club network and other Google Developer networks.
♦ Defence Minister Rajnath Singh represent India in Annual Defence ministerial dialogue in Japan
- As part of his visit to Japan, Raksha Mantri is going to chair the Annual Defence Ministerial Dialogue with his counterpart, Takeshi Iwaya, Minister of Defence of Japan.
- The Ministerial Dialogue will aim to further strengthen India-Japan Special Strategic and Global Partnership and include wide ranging discussions to enhance the bilateral defence and security engagements between the two countries.
- Note: About Japan
- Capital: Tokyo
- Currency: Japanese yen
- Prime minister: Shinzō Abe
Banking and Financial
♦ GST collections drop to six-month low of ₹98,202 crore in August
- The Goods and Services Tax (GST) revenues slid to a six-month low of ₹98,202 crore in August 2019. Average collections this financial year are still above ₹1.02 lakh crore.
- “The total gross GST revenue collected in August, 2019 is ₹98,202 crore of which CGST is ₹17,733crore, SGST is ₹24,239crore, IGST is ₹48,958 crore and cess is ₹7,273 crore,” the government said in a release. “The total number of GSTR 3B Returns filed for July up to August 31, 2019 is 75.80 lakh.”
- The revenue collected in August 2019 was 4.51% higher than what was collected in the same month of the previous year.
♦ CBDT notifies creation of five-member special cell for startups
- The CBDT notified on 31 August creation of a five-member special cell to address grievances of startups with relation to angel tax and other tax-related issues.
- An order issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) said the ‘startup cell’ will be headed by the member (Income Tax and Computerisation) of the board.
- Work: “The cell will work towards redressal of grievances and mitigate tax-related issues in case of startup entities with respect to administration of Income-tax Act, 1961.
- Member (Income Tax and Computerisation): Chairman (P.K. Dash (Addl. Charge))
- Joint Secretary (tax policy and legislation-II): Member
- Commissioner of I-T (ITA): Member
- Director (ITA-I): Member Secretary
- Under Secretary(ITA-I): Member
♦ New Governors Appointed In 5 States
- List of five new Governors announced by President Ram Nath Kovind.
- Bandaru Dattatreya has been put in charge of Himachal Pradesh, replacing Kalraj Mishra.
- Former union minister Arif Mohammad Khan has been appointed the Governor of Kerala.
- Bhagat Singh Koshyari as the Governor of Maharashtra.
- Kalraj Mishra new Governor of Rajasthan.
- Tamilisai Soundararajan new Governor of Telangana.
♦ PK Mishra likely to be Modi’s new Principal Secy
- Nripendra Misra, principal secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is stepping down. P K Sinha, the outgoing Cabinet Secretary, will take over as the officer on special duty (OSD) in the PMO.
- Shri Nripendra Misra is among the most outstanding officers, who has a great grasp of public policy and administration. When I was new to Delhi in 2014, he taught me a lot and his guidance remains extremely valuable.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here