IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
Direction (1-5):– Pie chart given below shows distribution of total expenditure of a man in six different fields. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
Note: -1. Total expenditure of the man is 55% of the salary and remaining 45% is his savings.
2. Salary =Savings + Expenditures
1. Find the amount saved by man if difference between his expense in A, B and C together to D, E and F together is Rs. 1232.
2. Find man’s salary, if difference between his total expenditure in A and B together and his total expenditure in C and F together is 2310.
3. Find the ratio of man’s total expenditure in A, C and D together to his total saving.
(a) 11 : 20
(b) 17 : 30
(c) 47 : 75
(d) 29 : 30
(e) 29 : 45
4. Man’s expenditure in C and D together is what percent of his saving if his monthly salary is Rs. 24,000.
5. Man’s monthly saving is how much more than the expenditure in D, E and F together if his monthly salary is Rs. 28000.
6. Rs. 1550 is given at 14% SI per annum while Rs (1550 + P) is given at 20% CI per annum. If the difference between both interests at the end of two years is Rs 1380. Find value of P.
7. Find number of ways in which words can be formed from ‘HONOUR’ such that three vowels never come together?
8. A cylinder is melted and casted into ‘x’ spherical balls whose radius is same as radius of base of cylinder. Find the ratio of the height of the cylinder to its radius of the base, if value of x is ‘15’.
(a) 1 : 20
(b) 1 : 4
(c) 16 : 1
(d) 4 : 1
(e) 20 : 1
9. Retailer mark up an article 37.5% above its cost price and after allowing 20% discount he earns Rs.36 as profit, then mark price should be increased by what percent, so that retailer can earn Rs.333 profit, if no discount allowed on mark price at this time.
10. Arnav got 38% marks is an exam and failed by 87 marks while Manish got 64% marks in same exam and passed by 82 marks. Find the marks of Vansh if he got 68% in that exam?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|