IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
1. Four digits number are formed using numbers 1, 3, 4, 5 without repetition. Find the probability that the number is divisible by 5.
2. In a river the speed of boat in downstream is twice as speed of boat in upstream. If boat takes total 12 hours to go 32 km from A to B and return to A by travelling same distance. Then find speed of boat in still water.
(a) 6 kmph
(b) 8 kmph
(c) 2 kmph
(d) 4 kmph
(e) None of these
3. A invest certain sum on compound interest at 20%, 10% and 25% on 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year respectively if he receives Rs. 330 as interest in 3rd year. Then how much interest he will receive in all 3 years.
(a) Rs. 720
(b) Rs. 650
(c) Rs. 840
(d) Rs. 780
(e) Rs. 620
4. A is twice efficient as B and together they do the same work in as much time as C and D together. If C and D alone can complete the work in 20 days and 30 days respectively, then in how many days A can complete the same work alone.
(a) 12 days
(b) 18 days
(c) 24 days
(d) 30 days
(e) 32 days
5. The distance between two stations A and B is 497 km. A train starts from A towards B and another from B to A at the same time and they meet after 7 hours. The train travelling from A to B is slower by 7 km/hr compared to other train travelling from B to A then find the speed of slower train.
(a) 22 kmph
(b) 28 kmph
(c) 32 kmph
(d) 40 kmph
(e) 42 kmph
Directions (6 -10): What will come in place of (?) in the following number series?
6. 60, 30, 20, 15, 12, ?
7. 9, 11, 22, 51, 107, ?
(e) None of these
8. 20, 56, 399, 463, 1192, ?
9. 112, 141, 172, 209, 250, ?
10. 120, 122, 247, 745, ?, 14931
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|