IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
1. Train X crosses a pole with a speed of 24 m/s in ‘t’ seconds. Train Y crosses a platform of 60 m length in ‘2t’ seconds with a speed of 30 m/s. if Length of train Y is twice then that of train X. Find the length of train Y?
(a) 60 m
(b) 120 m
(c) 240 m
(d) 90 m
(e) 150 m
2. Two vessel A and B contain milk and water in ratio 3 : 2 and 5 : 3 respectively. If 10 liters of the mixture is removed from vessels A and poured in vessel B then ratio of milk to water in vessel B becomes 8 : 5. Find the initial quantity of water in vessel B.
3. If the ratio between compound interest received in first year and in only second year is 5 : 6 and Interest earned in only third year is Rs. 720 more than interest earned in only second year then find the principal amount.
(a) Rs. 9250
(b) Rs. 13500
(c) Rs. 15000
(d) Rs. 25000
(e) Rs. 22800
4. At the time of marriage, ratio of ages of Jyoti and Jitu was 4 : 5. After one year of marriage a child was born. After 6 years of marriage, ratio of age of Child and mother (Jyoti) is 1 : 6 . Find the age of Jitu at the time of marriage.
(a) 24 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 32 years
(d) 40 years
(e) 20 years
5. A cylinder is melted and casted into ‘x’ spherical balls whose radius is same as radius of base of cylinder. Find the ratio of the height of the cylinder to its radius of the base, if value of x is ‘15’.
(a) 1 : 20
(b) 1 : 4
(c) 16 : 1
(d) 4 : 1
(e) 20 : 1
Directions (6-10): Study the given line graph carefully and answer the questions.
Line graph shows the percentage of chair sold by six shopkeepers.
6. Chairs sold by shopkeeper B and D together is how much more than chairs sold by shopkeeper A and F together?
7. Chairs sold by shopkeeper A and E together is how much percentage more than chairs sold by shopkeeper B and C together?
8. F sold only three types of chairs i.e. K, L and M in the ratio 3 : 5 : 4 .Find the difference of chairs sold by F of type K and M together and that of type L ?
9. If there is another shopkeeper P who sells three types of chairs i.e. X, Y and Z. If chairs of type X sold is half of the total chairs sold by shopkeeper F, Chairs of type Y sold is 20% of the chairs sold by shopkeeper A and chairs of type Z sold is 2/5 th of total chairs sold by shopkeeper B. Then find total number of chairs sold by Shopkeeper P?
10. What is the ratio of average of chairs sold by shopkeeper B, C and D together to average of chairs sold by shopkeeper A and E together?
(a) 25 : 33
(b) 21 : 11
(c) 26 : 33
(d) 11 : 24
(e) 11 : 26
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|