IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): In each of these questions a number series is given. In each series only one number series is given. In each series only one number is wrong. Find out the wrong number.
1. 5531 5506 5425 5304 5135 4910 4621
2. 6 7 9 13 26 37 69
3. 1 3 10 36 152 760 4632
5. 157.5 45 15 6 3 2 1
6. The average age of a husband and wife was 23 years when they were married 5 years ago. The average age of the husband, the wife and a child who was born during in this period, is 20 years now. How old is the child now?
(a) 9 months
(b) 1 year
(c) 3 years
(d) 4 years
(e) None of these
7. If the perimeter of a rectangle and a square are equal and the ratio of 2 adjacent sides of a rectangle is 2:1. Then find the ratio of area of rectangle and area of square.
8. An ore contains 25% of an alloy that has 90% iron. Other than this, in the remaining 75% of the ore, there is no iron. How many kilograms of the ore are needed to obtain 60 kg of pure iron?
(a) 250 kg
(b) 275 kg
(c) 300 kg
(d) 266.66 kg
(e) None of these
9. There are two taps i.e. tap A and tap B which can fill a bucket in 12 min. and 18 min. respectively. Both taps are opened simultaneously and tap B is closed after 6 min. Find the time in which tap A can fill the remaining bucket.
(a) 4 min.
(b) 3 min.
(c) 2 min.
(d) 6 min.
(e) 8 min.
10. Present average age of A, B and C is 22 years. Three years ago, Average age of B and C is 18 years, then find A’s age 9 years hence?
(a) 24 years
(b) 27 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 33 years
(e) 36 years
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|