IDBI Executive Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
IDBI bank has released the IDBI Recruitment for 300 Executives. Now many aspirants asking a similar question “IDBI Bank a public sector bank or is it private? Is it worth trying for this recruitment process? And if you have similar thoughts going in your mind, then keep on reading this article.
Firstly, on January 21, 2019 LIC of India completed the acquisition of 51% controlling stake in IDBI Bank and making it the majority shareholder of the ban and on March 14 2019, that IDBI Bank stands re-categorized as a Private Sector Bank. Second Being a private sector bank doesn’t mean it’s not a good opportunity. IDBI Bank has released a good number of vacancies: 500 for the post of Assistant Manager, 300 for the post of Executives and 120 for Special Officers. So, we will recommend Every aspirant aiming to start their career in the banking sector should aim for this recruitment as well.
Cut-off date: March 1, 2019
Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that 13 they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test and the tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. Composite time of 90 minutes
Name of Tests
|No of question||
Test of Reasoning
|Test of Working English Language||50||
Test of Quantitative Aptitude
- Seating Arrangement
- Input – Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Miscellaneous – Blood Relations, Direction based problems, order and ranking, alphanumeric series etc.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Formation
- Number Series
- Simplification / Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous Topics ( Average, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest,Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability etc.
- IDBI Executive Previous Year Cutoff and Exam Analysis
- IDBI Executive Salary, Job Profile, Career Growth
- IDBI Assistant Manager Salary, Job Profile, Career Growth
- IDBI PO RECRUITMENT 2019 : Check detail notification here
- IDBI Executive Recruitment 2019 : Check Detailed Notification here
- IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019: Check Notification here