Pie Chart DI Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 9
We find questions on data interpretation in almost every exam, whether it’s a banking exam, an SSC exam, a railway exam, an insurance exam, or any other government exam. Pie Chart DI are frequently asked questions in the competitive exams. Pie charts are circular graphs separated into sectors that are used to depict numerical data. In this article we are providing you Pie Chart DI Quiz with a detailed explanation. This Pie Chart DI Quiz is completely free of charge. Candidates should practice this Pie Chart DI Quiz in order to improve their exam preparation. This Pie Chart DI Quiz is based on the latest or updated exam pattern.
Directions (1-5): Pie chart given below shows distribution of people based on a survey on their favorite type of movies.
- 40% people who like comedy movies are female which is 20% less than the females who like Romantic movies, then find the number of males who like romantic movies.
- What is the difference in the number of people who like comedy and Action movies together to the people who like Sci fi and Drama movies together?
- Find the average number of people who likes Scifi, Drama and Action movies together?
- 35% of people who like Sci fi movies are males which is equal to the number of females who like Drama movies, then find the ratio of females who like Sci fi movies to the males who like Drama movies.
(a) 37 : 52
(b) 3 : 2
(c) 2 : 3
(d) 34 : 53
(e) 52 : 37
- Number of people who like Comedy and Scifi movies together is what percent of the people who don’t like Romantic movies.
Directions (6-10): In the following pie-chart Income and expenses of five employees is given. Read the given data & answer the following questions.
- What is the average saving of B and C ?
- If Income of Employee A decreases by 10% and its expenses increase by 20%. Then, his saving changes by what percent? (approximately)
- If the income of D increases by 10% and income of E decreases by 20% then what will be the effect on net income of five employees?
(a) Rs. 800 increase
(b) Rs. 1000 Increase
(c) Rs. 1000 decrease
(d) Rs. 800 decrease
(e) None of these
- What is the ratio between total saving of A to total saving of B ?
(a) 17 : 4
(b) 4 : 17
(c) 17 : 15
(d) 15 : 17
(e) 12 : 7
- If expenses of C increase by 15% then to how much percentage of increment is necessary in his income to keep his saving same as before ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|