RBI Assistant 2022: Reasoning Ability Quiz
Aspirants have a strong possibility of scoring well in the Reasoning Ability section if they practice quality questions on a regular basis. This section takes the least amount of time if the practice is done every day in a dedicated manner. In this article, we have come up with the RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz is totally FREE. This RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz has important Reasoning Ability Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score. Aspirants must practice this RBI Assistant 2022 Reasoning Ability Quiz in order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions below.
Eight people- S, R, N, L, M, T, O and P are sitting in a circle facing the centre. All eight belong to different professions-reporter, doctor, cricketer, teacher, accountant, shopkeeper, painter and supervisor. They are not necessarily seated in the mentioned order.
M is sitting third to the left of O. The doctor is to the immediate right of M and M is not a reporter. R is sitting fourth to the right of P. Neither R nor P is an immediate neighbor of M. T is a teacher and is sitting third to the right of the doctor. The shopkeeper is sitting second to the left of teacher. The painter is sitting second to the left of M. S, the cricketer is sitting exactly between T and P. The accountant is sitting second to the right of the cricketer. N is sitting third to the left of T.
1. Who amongst the following is a reporter?
(e) None of these
2. What is S’s position with respect to R?
(a) Third to the right
(b) Second to the right
(c) Third to the left
(d) Second to the left
(e) Fourth to the right
3. How many people are sitting between P and N when counted in an anticlockwise direction From N?
4. Four of the following five pairs are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so from a group. Which of the following does not to the group?
(b) Supervisor – Shopkeeper
(c) Cricketer – Reporter
(d) Doctor – Accountant
(e) Shopkeeper – Doctor
5. Which of the following statements is false according to the above-mentioned arrangement?
(a) N is to the immediate right of the supervisor
(b) The cricketer is third to the right of the shopkeeper
(c) The doctor is sitting exactly between the supervisor and the accountant
(d) L is neither a teacher nor a supervisor
(e) There are only three people between S and N
Directions (6-10): Study the following information and answer the questions given below:
There are four triangles given in question on which we apply some operation individually on each triangle and then convert it into solution. We have to answer the questions from the triangle which comes after the operation applied on the given triangle.
(1) For triangle 1- if the total letter between given two letters in the triangle 1 is less than five then change each letter to next letter according to English alphabetical series
(2) For triangle 2- if the difference between given two digit is more than 2 then change each digit to previous digit.
(3) For triangle 3- if the total letters between given two letters is more than 4 then change each letter to previous letter according to English alphabetical series.
(4) For triangle 4- if the difference between given two digits is odd then change each digits to next digit.
Note- If the above condition are not applied then we write the digit and letter as it is in solution part.
Based on the above example solve the given question.
6. How many meaningful words are formed by letters combining from triangle 1 and triangle 3?
7. What is the difference of numbers which is obtained in triangle 2 and triangle 4?
8. Which of the following letter is obtained in triangle 3?
(e) None of these
9. What is the difference between the first digit of Triangle 4 and second digit of Triangle 2?
(e) None of these.
10. What is the total Sum of numbers which is obtained in triangle 2 and triangle 4?
Aatma Nirbhar Reasoning Topic Wise Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|