SBI Clerk 2022 Salary, Job Profile and Career Growth
SBI Clerk Salary 2022 : Every aspirant should know the details about SBI Clerk salary, SBI Clerk job profile and SBI PO career growth, which will create interest and help in the better preparation of the exam. So, here ambitiousbaba is providing all the details about the SBI Clerk salary, SBI Clerk job description, SBI Clerk career growth etc.
The State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank in India. A job in the SBI is considered to be secure and stable that provides not only financial security but also social status. SBI Clerk is one of the most demanding entry-level job in the country. Lakhs of candidates who want to get into the banking sector appear for SBI Clerk exam every year.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about SBI Clerk Salary Structure, allowances, and other perks. Information about the SBI Clerk job profile, roles and responsibilities, and growth opportunities will also be provided.
A Clerk post is an entry-level post in a bank. if you are willing to work hard you can end up in a key position in big corporates.
SBI Clerk Salary 2022
SBI Clerk Salary and Perks
|House Rent allowance||Rs. 2091/-|
|Contributory Pension Scheme||2575|
|Salary In Hand||(32706-2575)= 30000 to 31000 Approx|
SBI Clerk Probation Period
Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining. The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for a Minimum period of 6 months. Newly recruited Junior Associates will be requried to complete e-lessons as prescribed by the bank during the probation, for getting confirmed in the Bank, failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same. Further, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
SBI Clerk Perks and Allowances
Perks of SBI Clerks include:
- Medical Cover: SBI pays 100% cost for medical treatment of a clerk and 75% for registered family members.
- Travel Allowance: Clerks with SBI and family members are entitled to Tier-II AC train travel throughout India for holidays. The bank also arranges free accommodation at locations where it owns guesthouses.
- Petrol Allowance
- Newspaper & Magazine Allowance
- Entertainment Allowance: for Cable TV and satellite TV, among others
- House Maintenance Allowance
- Briefcase Allowance
- Concessional Vehicle Finance
- Concessional Housing Finance
- House Rent Allowance or Lease (lease is available at selected locations only)
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Concessional Rate for SBI Pension Plans
- Furniture Allowance
- Two Year Sabbatical (Leave) for women clerks as maternity leave or children’s education
SBI Offers various allowance to its employees. These allowances vary according to the posts and location of the job. These allowances are:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Furniture Allowance
- House Maintenance Allowance
- Books & Magazine Allowance,
- Briefcase Allowance
- Reimbursement of Telephone Bills etc.
Perks and Allowances provided to SBI Clerk
- Housing Facility– SBI provides fully facilitated homes on lease to their employees at their location of working. Some call it’s to accommodation services or lease rental facility. All are the same.
- Leave policy– The leave policy of SBI is very attractive. It provides 33 days privilege leave and 12 days casual leaves to employees. Pregnant women have the advantage to remain on leave for 2 years. Single parent or aged parents can also take sabbatical leave for 2 years. These maternal or paternal leave is exclusive to casual and privilege leaves respectively. If the employee wishes to not take privilege leaves then, in that case, he/she can convert their number of leaves in cash.
- Travel policy– The bank also offers its employees the travel opportunity along with guest houses, holiday homes as a complete package. These clerks are offered to travel to major cities or tourist places in India itself.
- Medical advantage -100% of medical benefits are offered to SBI employees. Not this only, their family is also provided the advantage of 75% medical reimbursement in case of any injury, sickness, or hospitalization.
- Reliable interest rates– The employees have the advantage on behalf of SBI to take over any large asset like Car, home or any kind of loan at very reasonable interest rates.
SBI Clerk Allowances:
DA – “DA” stands for Dearness Allowance. It is the part of the salary package which is fixed to meet the needs for the cost of living of the employee. Presently, it is 109% of basic pay but it may vary according to the location of the employee.
HRA – House Rent Allowance is given to only those employees who have not their homes or accommodation facility at their location of working. There is a criterion for providing 10% HRA of Basic pay or Rs 800 to clerks in the preamble of SBI. The persons owning their own house are exempted from these benefits.
The individuals who are working in busy and costly cities like Mumbai are given more HRA than those of other cities workers. Here, we have divided the places of states of Indiaaccording to the cost of living there into three categories- X cities, Y cities, and Z cities.
- CLASS X Cities for Clerk post
Hyderabad, Delhi, Bengaluru, Greater Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata.
- CLASS Y Cities for Clerk post:
Vijaywada, Warangal, Vishakhapatnam, Guntur, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Durg-Bhilai Nagar, Raipur, Ahamdabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Surat Faridabad, Srinagar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Dhandbad, Ranchi, Balgaon, Hubli-Dharrwad, Mangalore, Mysore, Kozhikode, Kochi, Thiruvannathpuram, Gwalior, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Amravati, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Bhiwandi, Pune, Solapur, Kolapur, cuttack, Bhubneshwar, Amritsar, Jalandar, Ludhiana, Pondicherry, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Salem, Trippur, Coimbatore, Madurai, Dehradun,Moradabad, Meerut, Gaziabad, Aligarh, Agra, Bareily, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Varanasi
- CLASS Z: all remaining cities will come under Z city category.
SBI Clerk Career and Promotion Structure
The SBI clerk needs to give a written paper to directly jump to Officer cadre from the clerk position.
An exam is conducted internally in the organization itself for the clerk cadre, where the person is entitled to have minimum 3 years of experience along with CAIIB or He/she should have experience if 4 years along with JAIIB or simply should have 6 years of service experience in SBI bank.
SBI Clerk Salary FAQs
Q. From where can I know about the SBI Clerk Salary?
Ans. You can check out the SBI Clerk Salary details from the above post.
Q. What are the allowances in SBI Clerk salary?
Ans. Along with the salary, an SBI Clerk gets HRA, Medical allowance, Travel allowance, dearness allowance, pension benefits, provident fund and various other incentives.
Q. Does the allowances od SBI Clerk salary vary according to place?
Ans. The allowances in SBI Clerk salary vary, depending on the area of the postings.
Q. What is the salary of SBI Clerk?
Ans. The monthly salary of an SBI clerk is approx Rs 31,000.
Q. Is Transport Allowance included as a salary component in SBI Clerk’s salary?
Ans. Yes, Transport Allowance is one of the salary components in SBI Clerk’s salary.
Q. How much period of probation does SBI Clerk have to serve?
Ans. SBI Clerk will have to serve a probation period of 6 months.
Q. Is there any bond for SBI Clerk?
Ans. No, there is no bond if you join as SBI Clerk.
Telegram Group: Join
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|