South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Salary:
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Clerk 2019. Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through from the mentioned below link. You can check the detailed notification for South Indian bank Clerk 2019 from below given link. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
South Indian Bank Clerks: IMPORTANT DATES
Online Application – Start Date 19.06.2019
Online Application – End Date 30.06.2019
Online Test Date- 26.07.2019
South Indian Bank Clerks: NO. OF VACANCIES
The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank
South Indian Bank Clerks: PLACE OF POSTING
The candidates may be posted to any of the Branches in the zone which he/ she had applied for at the sole discretion of the Bank.
South Indian Bank Clerks:ELIGIBILITY Criteria
• Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
• Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
• Candidates who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply subject to the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester marklist/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
• If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
• Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
• The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
South Indian Bank Clerks: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Name of Tests
|No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||Only English||
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
|English Language||40||50||Only English||
Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Note- There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers
- Tests will be made available only in English
South Indian Bank Clerks: Pay Scale/ SALARY
As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry. Eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
South Indian Bank Clerks: MODE OF SELECTION
Online Test and Personal Interview
• Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
• Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
• Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
You may also like to read:
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- The Hindu Review May 2019 (Bilingual) | Current Affairs PDF : Download Now
- Current Affairs 2019 MCQ May Month PDF : Date-wise Download Now
- May 2019 Monthly One liner Current affairs| Date-Wise : Download PDF
- LIC AAO Prelims Memory Based Paper 2019 : Download here
- LIC AAO 2019 : Insurance Awareness and Financial Market E-Book (Bilingual) Hindi+English Download PDF
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
SBI PO/Clerk 2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here